Saturday, 23 March 2013

fixing the pool

swimming pool.


The committee has not submitted Annual Returns (now Overdue) and according to online companies website is in a desperate state. It will also be interesting reading to see their 'current' finances (when they are submitted)

The directors are in breach of their own Memorandum and articles by still being directors for 6 years 6 months 2 days (directors should have stepped down & or been re-elected after 3 years)

I have not heard anything about, fundraising, meetings (as a public company they should be advertised) neither have I heard of an AGM in 2 or so years. I also noted that in the article on 'our website' about the bingo contributions the swimming pool is not listed, I hope to god they have noticed that there is no good reason to invest in the current committee.

If you doubt anything I've said you can google any company look up website and find out for yourself. the aim of this site is to promote debate and spark reaction from the community or anyone who cares????

My aim is not to 'slag' anyone off.

As 'our website' have proudly stated the community council set up the pool maybe it should intervene to prevent our pool going down the plug hole completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment